U.S. Lacrosse Level 2/3 training sessions are held for returning adult officials who wish to officiate High School and Youth boys games. Adult newcomers and High school students should visit the New and Youth Training page.
The course content will include some basic material, but will begin to introduce more advanced topics as well. Three-man mechanics will be a large part, and other specialized subjects will be covered as time allows.
Once the following certification requirements have been met, a returning official becomes eligible for game assignments:
- Membership in US Lacrosse – Information is available here.
- Classroom training – See training schedule for more information.
- Passing the US Lacrosse online rules tests (NFHS and Youth) with a score of 80% or greater.
- Participation in two pre-season scrimmages. Dates and times will be disseminated as the season approaches.
- Good standing as a member of the ILOA, including being current on dues ($50 in 2017).